For over two decades, Arizona Grand Golf Course has supported the rich golfing tradition in Phoenix. Our unique links course offers panoramic views of the surrounding desert landscape that defines this region.
Dramatic elevation changes and breathtaking mountain vistas highlight the diverse and challenging par 71 layout.
The course complements the grandeur of the spectacular Sonoran desert with stunning conditions and a service staff committed to creating exceptional experiences for players of all ability levels.
Awards & Accolades
Spectacular Sonoran Desert Golf
- Named among the nation’s Top 50 “Great Service” Facilities by Golf Digest
- Awarded Four Star “Best Places to Play” from Golf Digest
- Gold Tee Award from Meetings & Conventions
- “Greens of Distinction” and “Golden Links Award” from Corporate Incentive Travel Magazine
- “Top 35 Courses in Arizona,” “Best Golf Hole,” and “Best Service in Golf” from The Arizona Republic
- “Excellent” rating from Zagat Survey
Set in the carefully preserved Sonoran Desert and awarded Four Stars by Golf Digest, Arizona Grand Golf Course blends traditional links with ultimate desert golf, suitable for players of all skill levels.
Arizona Grand Golf Course plays to a par 71 with an overall yardage of more than 6,300 yards. Lush semitropical landscaping and an abundance of water highlight the front nine, offering a remarkable outdoor location for events at our first tee area. The back nine offers a stark contrast and gives golfers a true desert-style experience.Learn More
This course is not for the faint of heart. Can't wait to play it again!
Features & Services
- A practice facility including Warm-Up Area, Chipping and Putting Greens.
- Complimentary use of lockers at the Athletic Club & Spa
- Access to our Pro Shop featuring incredible brands including Travis Matthews and Nike.
- Rental sets of Cobra LTD irons and woods are available for a fee of $60+tax per set
- 2022 Club Car golf carts at no additional fee; all players are required to use the golf cart for play
- 25% Discount at Lobby Bar when you present your scorecard
- Marketplace Café – refreshments including coffee, pastries, and beer
- Lobby Grill – enjoy everything from burgers, sandwiches and pizza to salads and mouth watering desserts
- Aunt Chilada’s – authentic Mexican cuisine since 1986, featuring over 65 brands of tequila
- Professional on site wedding planning and event management services are available via the Arizona Grand Resort & Spa
Join our Men’s League with tee times every Saturday morning with flighted tournaments and skins games.
Golf Rate Discounts • $50 Annual Dues •
Food & Beverage Discounts
To participate in our Men’s League or for more information, please contact us at (602) 431-6484.
Golf Members do not qualify for Men’s League play under our current Golf Membership structure.